Whole School Curriculum
The curriculum at Wightwick Hall School is designed to meet the individual needs of all our students.
Our aim is to:-
- enrich every child’s school experience by creating an environment where they are encouraged to succeed and be the best they can be
- to build student’s confidence in their ability, improve resilience and perseverance and develop an approach where it is okay to be wrong
- to provide students with engaging opportunities and a variety of approaches to teaching and learning in order to allow them to participate in every lesson
- for students to develop the skills for life which will allow them to achieve the maximum level of independence possible
- to prepare each pupil to take their place in the wider community as a responsible, law-abiding citizen, with the skills and confidence to make choices to the best of their ability.